Heartland Crime Stoppers, a 501C(3) organization is accepting bids for the accounting services for the organization. Requirements and job functions are as follows:
- Prepare Monthly Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Net Assets - Cash Basis.
- Prepare Monthly. Statements of Revenues and Expenses - Cash Basis.
- Reconcile various checking accounts.
- Prepare/print payment checks to vendors.
- Prepare bi-monthly payroll checks for three(3) part-time employees.
- Prepare/transfer required employee taxes.
- Prepare quarterly payroll tax filings.
- Prepare annual payroll tax filings.
- Prepare any additional miscellaneous filings as needed, i.e. form 1099/1096.
- Attend Monthly Board Meeting, scheduled at 5:15pm on the fourth Monday of each month.
- Prepare annual tax filings with the IRS (form 990 or form 990 EZ).
- Must have prior experience in working with State of Florida Reimbursement Grants.
- Meet with Florida and Crime Stoppers auditors as necessary.
- Five (5) years experience working with "Not For Profit" organizations.
- Five (5) years experience working with State of Florida Reimbursable Grants
Interested parties can submit a bid by mail to Heartland Crime Stoppers, 1891 Jim Keene Blvd, Winter Haven, FL 33880. Bids may also sent via email to: email@example.com.
For more information please contact Mike Butler at 863-293-2500.
Michael P. Butler
Heartland Crime Stoppers
1891 Jim Keene Blvd.
Winter Haven, FL 33880